March 14, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Room 202, Alumni Lounge
The Memorial Union
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-0901
Click here for Speaker Bios
Click here for the Full Program
Sponsored and supported by The School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment (SSEBE)TOMNET, a USDOT Tier 1 University Transportation Center
- "The event at ASU was one of the most informative and
balanced presentations I’ve ever seen."
- “Extremely useful. Covered all aspects of the topic. This is the smartest seminar I’ve been to in the last 5 years...and I’ve been to a few.”
- "An excellent topic primer."
- “Wonderful amazing job. I feel much more competent and knowledgeable on CAVs and the trends.”
- "I just wanted to thank you for all of your wonderful presentations"
- “10 out of 10. Great information and discussion that included a wide variety of areas affected by CAVs.”